In 1970 I became a foreman and in charge of 42 workmates out of 105 people. We produced 120 lounge suites a day.
After 11 years at Rest-ezi I went to Garrick furniture as a foreman and designer of new furniture. Then in March 1984, I started my own business as Lencraft Furniture upholstery in South Wentworthville.
We then moved to a new factory in prospect in 2004, and today after 45 years in the furniture industry our commitment and dedication can be seen in every piece of furniture we re-upholster or design and make. So we welcome any and all of your restorations and custom made design and fabricate jobs.
Len is a craftsman in custom made lounges for both commercial and domestic jobs, remodelling and re-upholstering your favourite lounge, Jason chair and dining suites.
We specialise in:
- Home & Office refurbishing
- Restoration of antiques
- French Polishing
- Repairs to frames
- Re-beb seating - shair and lounge webbing replacement
- Working with you to design and create that specific piece of furniture to suit your domestic, commercial or retail needs.
- We have a large range of Fabric & Leather samples.
Apart from the 20th Century Modern Furniture we also offer repair and restoration of furniture from:
- Jacobean (1620 – 1690)
- Quarr Anne (1720 – 1750)
- Victorian (1830 – 1900)
- Art Nouveau (1895 – Early 20th Century)
- Art Deco (1920 – 1940)